12.08.2011

Chirstmas Party

Us and our friends got all together one last time before we move. I planned a minute to win it Christmas party. It was really fun. We played a few games had a white elephant gift exchange and those that could find some wore ugly sweaters (they are harder to come by then you may think). We are excited to move but we will miss our friends! Here are a few pictures from our party of the things we did.
This is the try to get your Rudolph nose on your Vaseline covered nose game in a minute game.
This is the get the ornaments on the string without using your hands in a minute game.

This is the get the cookie from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands in a minute game.

This is the stack all the cup using one hand in a minute game.
And in the white elephant gift exchange Travis picked my gift and got a couple of fish that the bum went and put in my apartment after the party before we got there. Lets just say the fish as a white elephant gift kind of back fired because I got suck with them anyways. Poor little things they already died too but the girls enjoyed them for a few days.
And here is just a picture of us. I will miss you all! Please keep in touch... good thing for blogs and facebook :)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Pretty sure this is my favorite Christmas song of all time! Yes I am so glad it is on your blog! Your party looks AWESOME! I would have totally won all those games if I came so maybe its a good thing I don't live there... jk. I am so excited for Christmas! YEAH!

Nancy Page said...

So Brett won the ugly sweater contest right? And Randee might want your vest. It's funny but she really does wear those typr of vests to Christmas parties. :)