Brett and I were so happy to be sealed together for time and all eternity on August 25th of 2007. We love all the time we get to spend together. We were blessed with a beautiful girl in October of 2008 and then on November 30th 2010 we were blessed with another beautiful girl. They are such a joy to have. I graduated in Health and Physical Education. I started my own photography business and have been staying very busy with that and I recently started another business making home decor and such. I am also a busy mother and wife who loves to play with my girls and I have all kinds of hobbies to keep me busy. Brett graduated in Exercise and Sports Science and works so hard to support us. We love our little life together. We have been so blessed!
1 comment:
That's great! Tell Brett he's got some pretty girly moves there at the end. :)
Post a Comment