Well we are here in Washington now. We have been here almost a week. Moving was harder than I thought it would be. I have cried a lot and not because I am unhappy it is just because we have been in Rexburg so long and I will miss my home there and all my friends and my family. I guess it is just hard to start out new in a place that you have never known. I am grateful for my mom and sisters who let me call and talk to them and make me feel better :). But on another note, good things have happened for us since we have been here... Brett found a job working at a Physical Therapy office which is just what he wants and needs to get hours in at so that he can apply to physical therapy assistant school. We don't know when he will start that yet but we do know that is something we want to do. We are very grateful for Brett's parents and letting us stay in their home until we can get out feet under us. We feel blessed and are grateful for the Lord's hand in our lives. We didn't get Christmas cards sent out this year because it has been a little crazy but we hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!!







1 comment:
I love you! and I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment