12.02.2011

Oakley Turns One!

A year ago on the 30th of November we were blessed with our sweet little Oakley. We just celebrated her first birthday. We are so grateful to have her as a part of our lives. We love her so much. I can't believe how fast time flies and that she is already a year old. Here are a few pictures of this sweet girl through the past year.





And here is Oakley today. One year old and such a sweet little girl.
Avery loves her little sister... giving her some birthday love!
Unfortunately she had a nasty cold on her birthday and didn't feel the greatest but she was still happy for the most part.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
What is a birthday without balloons. My girls love balloons. It makes their special day so much more fun.
Avery showed her and helped her open her presents.

Julie and Travis gave her this cute hat.
I made her a cake of her very own to dig into.
She was so excited at first, but it took her a while to finally dig in and I expected her to dig in more than she even did because she LOVES food and loves to eat.


She actually started crying because she didn't like all the frosting caked all over her hands. It was kind of funny... plus the fact that she didn't feel her best.

Playing with some of her new toys.
This is an outfit that Brett and I got her and I think she just looks too cute! We love you so much Oakley. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

julie said...

OH!! SO super cute!! Congrats Liz! You made it a year! I heard someone once say that they felt like the one year birthday party for their kids felt like it was really a party for themselves because they had weathered through that labor intensive first year! So happy first oakley's birthday to you too!! I like how you put "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" ha ha well, hope you're doin well liz. one more month and her boyfriend jaxon will be eating his first cake as well!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Awwww Fun! I can't believe how much she has grown up. We only got to see Oakley like twice since she was born. We can't wait to see you guys again and get the kids together. Happy packing and moving!

Nancy Page said...

oh, I missed her birthday!!! It's officail that I suck, but you already knew that. Happy Birthday baby O!!!! Luv you!!