For Thanksgiving this year we spent it at our home in Rexburg and our neighbors were here too so we decided to have dinner together. Makenna and I made a wonderful dinner. We rocked at our pie making. First time I made a pie without my moms help. They tasted wonderful! Our whole dinner was wonderful. I didn't take very many pictures at Thanksgiving this year sadly, but we had a great weekend. On Friday we went down to Burley and spent the weekend with my family. It was good to hang out with everyone that lives there and spend some time before we move to Washington. I love my parents and all of my siblings and their spouses. We have such a good time together. I want you all to know that I love you and I am so grateful for you all. Mom and Dad you have taught me so much. You have taught me how to be a good mom and wife. How to be a hard worker. You have taught me to go to church and make that a very important part of my life and have helped build my testimony since I was little. Summer you are such a good big sister and a great example to me in so many more ways than you think. Brian you make my sister happy and you can make us laugh. Peggy you are a hard worker and have been such a help to us while I was finishing school. Jon you're always interested in what we have going on and you just simply care. Nan, you are always there when I need to call and talk or cry or laugh. Greg you piss me off and make me laugh :) and you get along really well with Brett and I like that. Thayne and Stephen you were my best buds and worst enemies :) You taught me to be an athlete and always tried to help me practice even though I hated your constructive criticism when I was younger :). Linds you are one of my best friends! I love ya pro! Amber you are a good example to me of a how to be caring and kind. Andrea you are so fun. I love having you for a little sister. I love family and they are so important in my life and I love this time of season because it helps remind you of the REAL important things in life. Here are a few pictures that I did take over Thanksgiving.
Makenna and I with our pies!
Avery was such a good helper
Makenna and I with our pies!







2 comments:
Avery's so cute helping out in the kitchen!
Luv ya, too sis. Greg's asleep or I'd have his say something to piss you off! haha Luv you!
Post a Comment