Brett Graduated!!!! Woo Hoo! It feels so good to be done with school... at least for a little while :) Brett's family came down and we all went to dinner. My parents also came down to go to the graduation. Thank you everyone for coming and showing Brett your support! 
I am so happy that you stuck with it Brett... even though at times we both hated it. I love you and all that you do for me and our little family. You are a wonderful man.
(I know crappy picture... peoples heads were in the way) but here he is getting his diploma cover.
What a stud in that cap and gown.
Our little family so happy for dad!
And I just had to add a few pictures from the pre move.
Avery giving Oakley raspberries. They think it's so funny.
Avery giving Oakley raspberries. They think it's so funny.
I have much more to blog since we have moved and Christmas. Hopefully I will get on that soon :)







1 comment:
Ohh man is Oakley cute! We would have been there if we were a little closer. Congratulations Brett! Great Job! We love your family!
I'm trying to catch up on my blog, too.
Post a Comment