It was a beautiful Saturday... possibly the best that it has been around here for quite a while. Brett wants me to learn to go golfing and I want to learn too so we went together today. I was finally hitting pretty good by the sixth hole. I still do need lots of practice though. I am excited to learn to play this sport because I love to do things like this with my Brett.
The girls came with us and Avery brought her own golf clubs.

Even Oakley enjoyed going with us. It was a fun stroller ride for her.
This was my best drive of the day! It went about 120 yards which I know isn't to impressive but it was good for me.
And here are some recents pics of my growing baby. Oakley is so big. We put the swing up and got out this toy for her. She really seems to like it. I can not believe my baby is about 5 months old already. Time flies! I love her face in this picture.
Oakley first rolled over from her belly to her back just about to the day that she turned four months. She can roll from her back to her belly now too. We are excited to see her learn to do all the new things that they do in the first year of life. It is so fun and rewarding to be a parent. We love our girls!







1 comment:
Oh ya Liz you rock that golf ball!
Post a Comment