We had a fun Easter this year. I love the holidays with little kids around. I love to do all the fun things that come along with that holiday and I make Brett do them with me and he usually enjoys it in the end :) We painted eggs together as a family on Saturday night.
Avery liked to draw on the egg with the magic crayon
Our beautiful girls and our beautiful eggs
Avery was very excited for the Easter bunny to come. She kept saying he was going to bring her candy. She loves candy too much! And sure enough he brought her some candy along with a Tangled Barbie and some play-doh.
Oakley got a new rattle that she really seems to like.
The Easter Bunny even hid more eggs filled with candy around the house so that Avery could go on a little Easter egg hunt. I planned to take her to the community egg hunt Saturday morning but it was at 9:00 and we just didn't make it out of bed in time. Avery likes her sleep. Plus I have heard that those egg hunts can be pretty crazy and the parents are the ones who make it crazy. So we enjoyed our own egg hunt at home where Avery wasn't having eggs stolen from right under her hands.







3 comments:
Sounds fun! We did a public easter egg hunt where the limit was 5 eggs per kid and parents didn't enforce that which annoyed me cause then some kids only get 1 egg...so your own hunt is better :)Kids make the holidays fun!
Looks like you had a blast. Your girls are adorable. Oakley is getting so big and Avery looks like a great big sister. :) Love your pictures. :)
Ohh yummy candy! I like how you keep up the fun traditions of holidays! Oakley is super freakin adorable!
Post a Comment