11.30.2010

Oakley is Here!


Oakley arrived this morning at 7:54. She is very healthy and both Oakley and Liz are doing great! Oakley is 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. We love having her with us now!



Avery Loves her new little sister. It took a while for Avery to warm up to Oakley and figure everything out, but she loves it.

6 comments:

Lana Boehler said...

She is so Perfect! Those pictures are priceless. You make a very cute family of 4. Congrads. We are so happy for you. :)

Jaylynn said...

Oh, so sweet! Congrats Liz! So happy for you. Glad everything went well!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Yeah!! I'm glad you have her now! It is getting me excited. We can't wait to see you guys!!!

The Ranson Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

julie said...

aw!!! she has so much hair! She is SO cute! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well.

busbyhive said...

Yeah! Avery is a big sister now!! We are so happy for you!! Congratulations!