11.27.2010

Our Thanksgiving Week!

This year we spent Thanksgiving at our own home, just the 3 of us, because Oakley is so close to being due. It was my families year to have Thanksgiving together so we missed everyone but we still had a really enjoyable week at home. Brett made this awesome turkey pumpkin to put outside and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
We took Avery bowling and it was her first time to actually get to bowl. She thought it was so much fun. She wanted every turn to be hers. We also just spent a lot of time hanging out at home and relaxing. Avery has been extremely happy because we have gotten to spend so much time with her this past week. I think that we are all going to be happier now that I am done student teaching and can be home more and when I am home, not have to worry about school.

Here Brett is carving our turkey. I made us our own little Thanksgiving dinner. I have to say it was pretty good :)
I love how Avery is wearing my flip flops in this picture.
Our Thanksgiving dinner!
We also put up our Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations to get excited for Christmas, and we watched Elf 3 times in a row (Avery likes it).


We hope you all had a good Thanksgiving too!

Also Oakley will be joining us very soon. I am going in for a c-section on the 30th unless she decides to come before Tuesday. We'll post pictures of her as soon as we can, or as soon as we get around to it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool Avery likes bowling. Peyton cant get enough of it. He has a bowling shirt we have to clean like everyday because he gets made if he cant wear it. Good luck on Tuesday, I hope all goes well. So excited for you guys! :)

Lana Boehler said...

Oh Liz Avery is adoable! that is so fun that she ilkes to bowl. Your christmas tree is so cute. I cant wait to see pictures of Oakley. ( she will be so cute). Good luck. Love ya!

Ryan and Rachel said...

We are so excited for you and pray that all goes well for you and your new baby girl. She is finally here and you're like done with school too!! Exciting times!