We are so happy that Oakley is here with us now. She is so beautiful and we think she looks like her big sister. It is so amazing how our Father in Heaven blesses us with these special little spirits. We are so grateful for them and the joy they bring into our lives. We love being parents and feel so blessed to have another healthy child. Happy proud Daddy!
Nancy and her family got to come up and see Oakley after she was born. We don't get to see them very often because they live in Arizona so it was so fun that they got to come see Oakley and I got to see there little one, who is now 9 months old, for the first time.
So many other family and friends came to visit us also. We really appreciate all the visits and love and support everyone gave us. Thank you!
My nephews Ben and IsaacMichelle
Proud Grandpa
Happy Grandma
Getting ready to come home
Tired happy mom
Enjoy the rest of the pics... Avery loves her little sister and loves to hold her.
We are doing really well. I am actually feeling much better than I did after I had Avery. I am recovering well and Oakley is such a good baby. She sleeps a lot and eats. She rarely cries, usually only when we are getting her dressed, and she is just perfect :)
12.06.2010
Happy For Oakley to be Here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh Liz she is beautiful! You all look so happy. Little Avery is such a cute big sister. I am glad that everything went well and you are feeling good. :) You make such a cute family of 4! Love ya
What an adorable family. I love her hair! And you dress her so cute. Congrats! What a great Christmas Present.
She is gorgeous Liz! Wish my kids had hair like that when they're born :D Glad Avery is adjusting well, that's one thing that I worry about is how Emrie will adjust. Hope it continues to go well.
miss you! one day was not enough! I love love love you and your cute little family.
Welcome to the world Oakley!
Post a Comment