No we did not get a puppy, although we wish we could. While Brett's parents were here for Avery's birthday they got a puppy. They got this adorable golden retriever. Avery absolutely loved the puppies. We went out and looked at them a couple of times before they actually got the dog. There were 13 puppies and Avery had so much fun playing with them all. These top two pictures of of grandma and grandpa's new puppy that they got. The puppies were chasing Avery around. She loved it.
While we were out looking at the puppies they let us pet their horse and let Avery have a little ride. She loves animals so much. It was fun to let her play with them all.
This is also a good picture of my ginormous belly :) only about 7 more weeks to go (i think)
10.17.2010
New Puppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I was going to say...new puppy, new baby? you a crazy lady!
So glad to here that it's just a visitor or I would say ...
jou crazay main!
I love your ginormous belly!
Post a Comment