9.10.2010

Busy Busy Busy

Life has gotten a little more chaotic now that summer is over. I have been student teaching for 2 weeks now and Brett just started school this week. I am really liking my student teaching so far. I think I will like it more when I have more control and get to do what I want. Right now I just obseve part of the time and teach some. It sure is tiring though, but I have to make it to the end :) i am counting down the weeks... 12 more! Since I am student teaching I won't be thinking about the baby as much which is kind of sad but at the same time it will keep my mind off of just wanting her to be here with us. This time I am hoping she does not come a day early beacause of my student teaching... a few days late would actually be nice. Brett is starting to get busy with his school work. He is taking a few pretty hard classes that will take quite a bit of time and effort, but I know he can do it. Little Avery is still growing like a weed and we love her. She has to go to a babysitter everyday so it is a good thing we have great people who are willing to watch her. I miss spending everyday with her now and wish I would have cherished the summer a little more. But soon enough I will get to be home more with her again... only 12 more weeks. I keep telling myself that it is worth it and i know it is but it is hard. I love my family so much! They are everything to me and nothing makes me happier. She is so darn cute!

A recent picture of us and my growing belly
Avery loves her Daddy!

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

It is hard! You are awesome to keep with it. You won't be sorry and then you can cherish all those moments at home. And not to put a damper on it, but then you will be wanting to send them away for a little while for some alone time. :) But, really there is no other place I'd rather be. You DO have a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you next month!