Avery had her second birthday this last Saturday on the 16th. I can not believe that she is 2 already. Those past two years went by so fast now that I look back. Avery had a fun birthday. Brett's family got to be here. My mom got to come down and Peggy and Jon and their kids came over to share her day with us. Here are some pictures of our little celebration. I did a little owl theme for her party and made some cute decorations and a owl cake.
Happy Birthday to you, Avery!!! We love you!
Avery was so excited to have cake.
Presents presents presents!!! She got lots of good stuff... thanks all!We also thought it would be fun to get Avery a pinata for her party. It's a donkey but she kept calling it a pig. It was kind of funny. I guess the nose looks a little more like a pig then a donkey.
The kids all got a turn to give a wack at the pinata. Finally with the help of 8 year old Ben it got broke open and they all rushed for the candy
Brett and I decided to get Avery a couple games for her birthday. We got her this Elefun game and hungry hippos.
Us adults had fun playing hungry hippos too! :)
10.17.2010
Look Whooo's 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Looks like she had a great birthday. Love the owl theme. Super cute! The cake looks awesome. :)
I wish that I could have been there! It looks like such a fun party! We love little Avery although we don't see her enough! Happy birthday- big girl!
Post a Comment