8.28.2010

3 Wonderful Years

Three years ago I was sealed for time and all eternity to Brett. I love him so much. We had our 3rd anniversary on the 25th. We have loved the past three years together and look forward to the many more to come. I love this man! He is so wonderful to me.


For our anniversary Brett suprised me with beautiful roses and this table that we found at the D.I. and I mentioned that I liked it a while ago but decided that we didn't need it. Later he went back and got it, sanded it all down, and refinished it for me. It looks so much better now than what it first looked like when we found it. I love it! Thank you so much hun!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I really can't believe it's been that long!...and that table is really pretty! sounds like you have a keeper. :)

Nancy Page said...

What a cute guy! Happy anniversary! I love you guys!