8.28.2010

Summer Vacation

We had our big vacation for the summer just recently. It wasn't too long but it was fun to get away for about a week. Unfortunaltly I didn't take hardly any pictures. We went to Washington for Brett's cousins reception. On the way there we stopped in Burley for a night and spent the evening at the fair. It was fun to show Avery the pigs becasue I used to do them in 4-H. Grandpa helped her pet Andrea's pig. We got to spend some time just hanging out with Brett's family. It was really fun to get to go and relax a bit. Avery had lots of fun playing with Peyton. We went swimming a couple of days and went shopping and the guys all got to go golfing. The reception we went for was beautiful and Brandon and Andrea looked so cute together. Overall I was a fun little vacation from our everyday life.


Avery loves to swim! I am so happy that she does becasue I love it too! :)

2 comments:

Blauer family said...

What did she think of the pig? I wish I had known you were in town, we could have gone to the fair together.

Nancy Page said...

Her and afton can swim in the olympics together!