8.28.2010

My little girl

Avery is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I just have a few more pictures and a couple videos I want to share. I know I have said this before but I am so excited to have our new little one becasue Avery is so into babies. I am excited to see how she is with her little sister. This is our neighbors little boy and Avery. I was funny because she wanted to hold him for a few seconds then she would say "mommy hold him now" and then she would get up and come back two seconds later ready to hold him again. Here she is pointing out his hair.

I think that this is a funny picture becasue this is what Avery wanted to wear to church but she is disappointed and whinning because I told her she couldn't wear her hat and gloves to church. There have been many days this summer that she has even wore her snow boots out becasue she loves to pick out the shoes that she wears and if it doesn't really matter I don't fight it.

These are some videos of Avery so you can see her fun personality. Enjoy! :)

Avery loves to dance and just learned how to do somersalts all by herself. She did them for probably about 10 minutes straight.

1 comment:

Blauer family said...

Parker and Kaelee wear their snowboots all the time too.