8.04.2010

A Mess in the Kitchen

So I was telling some friends this story and they said I should blog about it. I decided that this would be a funny story to remember so here it goes. Avery tells us after she goes poo or pee sometimes so we decided that it might be time to get her her own potty chair. Avery likes to sit on her potty. I haven't been pushing it too much I just let her when she wants to. Well the other day she was sitting on her potty and I told her that if she would go poo or pee in the potty she could have some m&ms. She sat there for probably about ten minutes until she decided that she was done. She got up quick and ran in to the kitchen. I was saying "Avery come back here. If you are done we need to put a diaper on you." but of course she wouldn't. So I went out to get her and she was squatting down on the kitchen floor taking a dump. Then she kept saying m&m, m&m. She thought that she deserved one for going poo, but unfortunatley I told her that she didn't do it in the potty so she couldn't have one. She wasn't very happy about that. All I could do was laugh... after all it was pretty funny. Well we will keep trying I am sure there are going to be many more messes to clean up in the future :)

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

That is a blog worthy story! Too funny! At least it was in the kitchen on the tile and not on the carpet.