8.01.2010

Can never share too many pictures of Avery

I love to share pictures of our little girl because she is our world. She brings so much joy into our lives and we love her so much. We are so grateful for this healthy happy little girl.
Some of the little things Avery does make me laugh... This is just where and how she wanted to watch her movie.
Avery had her notebook and a pen and she was sitting on our bed. She wanted to color so I told her just do not color on the bed which she didn't, but when I checked on her a few minutes later she had colored all over her legs. It's hard to see in this picture, but I thought it was kind of funny.
We babysat our neighbors little girl again and I love this picture because Avery loves babies so much. She was just checking on her while she was sleeping. It is going to be so fun when little Oakley joins our family. Avery is going to be such a good big sister to her.
I just love this big cheese too! She is a very happy little girl!

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

She's darling and WE LOVE seeing pictures of her!!