8.01.2010

The Big 23!

Well I am getting older... i turned 23 this last Saturday. We had a really fun day though. I got too spoiled this year. Brett got me a couple of new cricut cartridges for scrapbooking that I have really wanted and Avery, ;), got me a darling willow tree figurine. So many others did things for me and got me things too. My family and friends were too good to me. Thanks everyone!!! I had a really fun day spending it with Brett and Avery and some other family and friends. We had a great time. We went to this pond that a family in our ward owns and played for a couple hours in the afternoon. They are so kind to let people come and play there. It is an awesome yard that they have. It is what I really wanted to do because I have been wanting to go swimming this summer but we haven't gotten to go much because there isn't really a place to swim in Rexburg. Then that night we went to a figure eight racing here in Rexburg with our friends Celeste and Blake. It is kind of like a demolition derby type thing. It was pretty funny to watch. We enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of us playing at the pond...

This pond has so much fun stuff. They have a rope swing which we are playing on here. The first picture is me and the second one is Michelle, Brett's little sister.


We took Avery out on this big trampoline and slide thing.
This is Brett at the top of the zip line ready to zip down.
and Michelle

and me.
One of my best friends, Celeste, and Avery swinging in the bath tub swing. I think this is such an awesome swing.
Brett and Travis jumping on the tramp and down the slide.
Avery likes riding in their pedal boat.
Some of the most awesome girls I know. Love you guys! Thanks for coming and playing with me!
Thanks again everyone! I had a great day!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Liz! Sounds like you had a great day!

Nancy Page said...

Happy Birthday! Old lady! :) hehe I know I'm old. YOu look so cute all prego too!