7.27.2010

Avery and Trevor


Aren't these first two pictures so cute? For Pioneer Day weekend Ryan, Brett's brother, and his wife Rachel came to visit us. There little boy, Trevor, and Avery had lots of fun playing together. This is at the mall and we told Avery and him to hold hands and Avery grabbed his hand and wasn't letting go and they ran around the mall together. It was so cute. The boys went golfing while we had fun shopping. Golfing has become Brett's new favorite summertime hobby. He loves to go and would go every day if he could. While they were staying with us we also went to the pioneer days parade in St. Anthony and just had fun hanging out and letting the kids play at the park.

They have a carousel at the park in Rexburg. It was Avery's first time riding it and she seemed to really like it. She didn't really smile real big or anything; just sat there and enjoyed the ride, but i know she liked it because we were at the park yesterday and she said to me "ride the horse, ride the horse" so we will have to take her again.
My little girl is getting to be so BIG! I can not believe that she will be 2 in October. Time Flies!

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

WHAT? She'll be 2 in Oct.? No way! That's just crazy!!!!
She is seriously so cute. I want her to know who I am. I need to come visit.