It's official we are having another girl! We are very excited. I have already got out all our little girl clothes from Avery and have been filling the dresser. I didn't realize I had soooo many clothes. It really is a blessing for us right now that we are having a little girl becasue we have everything that we need and since I will be student teaching and Brett will also be starting fast grad this fall we will have a little less money then usual.
Right now as I am posting this Avery is sitting beside me looking at the pictures and saying "baby, I love it, baby" so I think that she is very excited too! We are going to name her Oakley. Avery points at the pictures and says Oakie. It is very cute. It will be so fun to have a baby in our home again since Avery is growing way to fast. Here are the ultrasound pictures of our little Oakley. Enjoy!
This first one is her side profile.
7.16.2010
It's a GIRL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Oh congrats Liz! So excited for you! Hope everything goes smoothly for you this fall!
Congrads Liz! That will be so fun. Avery sounds excited for a little sister. Love the pictues. Sooo Cute.
That is so exciting! You guys have such adorable girls! Avery will be a great older sister.
Post a Comment