7.18.2010

Camping!

This past weekend we took our first camping trip of the summer. The summer has seemed like it has just flown by. I really wanted to get to go camping and we did. We had lots of fun. It was a pretty quick little trip but we enjoyed it. My brother, Stephen, and his wife Lindsay went camping with us. We went to Heise Hot Springs, which is only about 20 minutes from Rexburg. We had never been there before so it was fun to go. They have nice shaded camp areas, a golf course (which sold Brett on going there), and the pools. It was the first camping trip that I planned and had to remember all the food and everything because every other time we have gone camping together we have gone on trips with our whole families that our wonderful parents planned. I did good though. I didn't forget anything too important :) We decided that maybe Avery could try her own sleeping bag this year so we got one for her and she loved to play in it. She kind of slept in it, but of course she ended up sleeping between Brett and I.
The joys of being a kid. You can just sit and eat cheetos while the parents set up camp :)

Steve and Linds making some smores

Avery got so tired during swimming she just passed out on the deck and slept for a little while.


These are just a few other fun recent picture...

I got my hair colored and went a little darker this time but there is still a lot of blonde in it. I really like it.
One morning Avery and I made Orange Julius. She had fun drinking it :)

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

Looks like fun. good thing you didn't forget he cheetos!:)
I really like your hair. it looks super cute! I need to be brave and do something with mine!