So Nancy requested to see a picture of my belly so here it is. I think with Avery I probably already had 2 pictures of my belly by 19 weeks on my blog, but with this one it just isn't as fun to gain weight again so I haven't taken pictures. I am very excited to be having another baby and to get a big belly again but I am just at that stage that no one really likes :) My belly is much bigger at 19 wks with this one then it was with Avery, but I hear that happens :) We are very excited to find out if we will be having a boy or a girl this Friday the 9th so check back and we will have some more ultrasound pictures and the big news this weekend!
7.05.2010
By Request... 19 Weeks
So Nancy requested to see a picture of my belly so here it is. I think with Avery I probably already had 2 pictures of my belly by 19 weeks on my blog, but with this one it just isn't as fun to gain weight again so I haven't taken pictures. I am very excited to be having another baby and to get a big belly again but I am just at that stage that no one really likes :) My belly is much bigger at 19 wks with this one then it was with Avery, but I hear that happens :) We are very excited to find out if we will be having a boy or a girl this Friday the 9th so check back and we will have some more ultrasound pictures and the big news this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
ah! That is so exciting! I bet you guys can't wait to find out!! :)
You look so cute!!!
Miss you like crazy!!!
Post a Comment