We got to take Avery swimming 3 times while we were in Burley. She loves the water! I am so glad that she does because I do also. She is such a good little swimmer already too. She was kicking her legs and moving her arms all by herself with the me holding her up of course. She loved to jump in from the side of the pool and she didn't mind when her face got wet. It was so fun to take her to the pool!Avery sporting her new swim wear.
I was teaching Avery how to blow bubbles. She kept trying when I told her to but she still needs some practice :)
I wish I could take her swimming everyday. I am going to teach her to be a good little swimmer!
7.05.2010
Soon to be Olympic Swimmer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Good Luck with that! I only say that because my fish, Afton is killing me with her swim team right now. I posted about it.
Post a Comment