6.04.2010

Getting to be so BIG!

We got Avery's toddler bed put all together and thought we would let her try to start sleeping in it. It is the third night and so far it is a big hit. Avery was so excited to have a new bed. We found it at the D.I. and Brett took it to work and got some help welding on the side rail so she won't fall out. The first night Avery crawled right in and went right to sleep; she even waited for me to come in and get her in the morning before she got out of bed. The second night wasn't so smooth. She mostly just didn't want to go to bed at all. I finally got her to lay down but I stayed in there by her side till she fell asleep. When I went to get her in the morning she had already had some toys out and one shoe on. Tonight she is in there and I haven't heard a peep; so far so good. :) And of course I always like to share some pictures, so enjoy!

She even got her own new big pillow.

I love this picture, even though her face is disgustingly dirty and she has bed head, because she is cheesing it so big.
These last two pictures are just fun recent pictures of my big girl.
(Rachel she is brushing her teeth :)
The kindest lady in our ward that used to watch Avery for me gave Avery this slide. She loves it. We usually just leave it outside, but it was a rainy day and Avery wanted to play :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Love the new bed, how fun for her! SHe is growing up! She is too cute and I love the slide in the living room.

Nancy Page said...

That is so fun! I fell asleep on my kids floor in their bedroom lots of times to keep them from getting out of bed. It's 9:33 pm and Koa is still getting out of bed, He's actually at his train table right now, playing.
Have fun with this new adventure!
Love the pics! Avery is so cute!

Blauer family said...

Way too cute! Good luck with the big girl bed thing. Kaelee still comes into my room at night and asks if she can sleep in my bed, then when I tell her to go back to her bed she says it hurts her back. What a goofy girl!!!