6.09.2010

Summer time Weather... Finally!

The other day we it got warm enough to fill Avery's pool and let her splash around in it. We were excited to finally have some decent weather. It has been so rainy lately and windy. She loves to play outside.

I also made these fun cute little summertime treats. We had a bbq with some friends the other night and I made these for it. They are jello orange slices. They are fun to make and so fun to eat. Avery really loved them. They were a big hit with my adult friends. I am sure they would be a even bigger hit with a bunch of little kids. All you do is cut an orange in half and dig out all the yummy insides and then fill it with jello and let it set; then cut them into slices later. I made it with normal jello and with jigglers. They both worked but the jiggler ones were more solid.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

so cute! My kiddos would love those. I'm gonna have to try it. Avery looks so big! miss you guys like crazy!

julie said...

wow that's an awesome idea. you are so good at making creative, unique things!