5.25.2010

My Avery is Adorable

I just wanted to put a few recent pictures of Avery on here. She is getting so big and we think she is just so cute. She is so fun and we love her so much!

To bad she isn't smiling in this picture... (I guess it kind of looks like a smile, but it's not) she was getting mad at me for trying to take a cute picture of her and trying to get her to smile at the camera.
Avery just hanging out on the couch with dad watching him play xbox
We can't get rid of those binkys... just kidding she only gets them at nap and bed time and it was almost bed time in this picture... and of course she always has to have 2 binkys.
She likes corn on the cob and she actually does pretty well eating it too. I just thought that this was such a cute picture with her and that huge cob of corn :)

3 comments:

Blauer family said...

Oh my gosh! I had to print out the first two pictures! Avery looks so stinking adorable with ther hair all curly. I loved those pics. She is so fun!

Celeste said...

Aww, I love the little outfit in the first pictures! He hair is growing!

Nancy Page said...

Remember that picture of Afton with two binkies in her mouth at the same time. :)
Gotta love em!
I love how big that corn on the cob is. Get after it, Avery!