I guess I wouldn't say I absolutely love my job and I want to have it for the rest of my life but for me right now in my life it is perfect. I work for a lady here in Rexburg and I clean her house, help take care of her 94 year old mom, and help her with her in home business. It is perfect becasue she also lets me bring Avery to work with me which is wonderful. Well this post is about her in home business. She preseves floral bouquets. I have worked for her for 2 years and I have always helped her dry the flowers and prep them for her to build the bouquet or floral arrangement, but recently she has been teaching me how to build them and has let me do quite a few. She says that I do a really good job (maybe it's becasue I have had a little bit of practice messing with flowers helping my mom with her wedding business and I have watched my big sis Summer). Here are a few of them that she has had me put together. This is my most recent floral arrangement I have put together. These were funeral flowers for someone. it's not put all together in the dome yet, but I think that it looks pretty darn good. :)
5.25.2010
I love my job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You are amazing! I love the wall hanging arrangement in the white frame. You have got some real talent! I love you.
Wow Liz! That is AWESOME! You did a great job on those flowers. That job seems pretty great.
What a great idea. I still have my wedding flowers in a box and my leis from Quinn's funeral. that would be so cool to do something like that with them.
Good work!
You're so crafty.
Post a Comment