A couple weeks ago we got to babysit a couple different times for a couple different friends. Avery and I had lots of fun. This is our neighbors little girl, Ava. Avery was so good with her. She is going to be such a good big sister!

My sweet girl is getting so big!

We let Ava play with Avery's toy she had when she was little. Avery liked to play with it with her and make it sing for her.

Avery and Ava played together in the crib.

Such a good helper giving Ava her binki
Avery got a tent to play and hide in. This a just a cute picture I thought I would add in.
We also got to babysit, Tyler. He is just a little older then Avery. Avery and Tyler had fun playing in her kitchen together.
1 comment:
Avery gets bigger every time I see her! Next to a baby, she seems like such a big girl! So cute!!
Post a Comment