10.07.2009

Snow!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Our summer was so busy and full of fun stuff to blog. We are still very busy but we haven't done to many exciting things recently. I am just busy with school and Brett with work. Avery is just her happy fun little self. Brett has had a couple of baseball games and his team has been winning, so yeah for that. but anyways IT SNOWED! Avery saw snow last year but this year it is fun for her. Brett took her out to show her the snow and she reached out like she wanted to touch it but I think that she wasn't quite sure about it. We will have to take her sledding out at the sand dunes this winter. :)





Just for fun...

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

Look at how cute she is standing all by herself!!! I miss her!!! She is just so dang cute!!!
Hey thanks for letting me know about my wrong country singer info. I am such a dork. :)
I want to come play in the snow this year!!!! Really bad!!! I love you!!!