We had family picture taken this past weekend. My friend Julie is quite the little photographer. She took our pictures for us. These are the favorites. It was fun to get pictures since the last family picture we have is of when Avery was 2 months old. Avery is now a little over 11 months. She is growing so big. She is walking like a pro now. She goes everywhere. Brett has just been working a lot and baseball starts this week for him so we are excited to go to his games. I am still chugging along in school trying to get good grades. Enjoy the pictures!
9.24.2009
Family Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Your pictures are really good ur friend did an awesome job! So cute. Avery is just getting cuter and cuter. :)
LOVE THEM!!!!!
I love your blog. It just makes me so happy! Hey hoe do you get your cute titles. Do you pay scrapblog because when I get on there you have to buy the cute stuff now. Call me.
Post a Comment