Avery had her first birthday on the 16th of October. I can not beleive she is a year already. Time really flies. She is so big and has learned so much. She walks great, she claps, she waves goodbye, she gets into everything, she makes all kinds of funny faces and always makes us laugh. She is gonna be running soon too I think; we will say "I'm gonna get you" and she will take off and sometimes she gets going to fast for herself and falls on her face but usually just laughs in that situation. Avery is such a joy to have in our life.

Her very own cake. It didn't turn out how I had planned but oh well she still liked it.
Opening her first present. She just pulled on the bow I had to unwrap it for her.
Excited to see what's inside

It's a book. Avery loves books! She brings them to us now and forces them into our lap so that we will read them to her. She loves to be read to.
A skirt I made Avery. I have become quite the seamstress since I was given my grandma's sewing machine... not really but I have sewed a skirt for cousin Mel and a baby blanket for one of our friends and now this skirt for Avery. I am so glad my mom taught me how to sew. That is something I plan on teaching Avery someday.
We also got Avery this Puppy. She loves puppies. It sings to her and talks to her and even says her name. Here she is showing her puppy some love. Thank you to all who came to Avery's party. She got lots of adorable clothes and fun toys.
Avery didn't like this party hat. She didn't even leave it on long enough to get one good picture.
I made a cut banner around her tray with my cricut that says one a whole bunch of times.
She didn't qutie now how to blow out the candle so I did it for her and wished what I'm sure she would have wanted me to... for a new baby brother or sister :) ... someday
10.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Awww so CUTE!! Liz that is the cutest skirt ever! You have to teach me ASAP how to make one of those darling things! I can't believe she is already 1 years old!!!
Happy Birthday Avery!
holy cow, i can't believe she is already a year old! that is just crazy. the birthday looks like fun. the skirt you made is super cute.
Looks like Avery had a great birthday! That skirt is super cute!
wow. How fast time flys bye. I love you guys so much and I can't visit your blog without crying. I miss you guys and want to live closer. either that our I'm just pregnant with hormones I can't control. :)
Oh my gosh Liz! Cute Cute skirt that you made! I can't believe she is 1! And the dancing is hilarious!
Haha I just realized my nephew got the same dog for his first birthday (October 29), but the green one...and he LOVES it too. too funny...
Liz you are such a beautiful mother!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment