4.04.2009

Murder Mystery Dinner

Brett and I got invited to go to a murder mystery dinner. We had never been to one before, but it was pretty fun. Brett had to dress up like a world war II pilot and I had to dress up like a seamstress. Do you like my pin cushion bracelet? I also made a bracelet out of little spools of thread, and I know the bright pink lip stick is ridiculous. I had to make the desert so I made a cheesecake it was good (thanks for the recipe tati). Avery also wanted to dress up while we were getting ready. Doesn't that hat look so good on her?



3 comments:

Celeste said...

You two looked the BEST! I liked the fury hat on Avery. You are still a murdered Belinda, even though you didn't kill Fiona (aka Idelle). Those scissors rocked my socks

Nancy Page said...

Looks liek so much fun. You guys look great and I'll bet you were the murderer with those scissors.

Nancy Page said...

Hey I know that hat! Looks groovy on Avery.