I was teaching P.E. to a first grade class today when one of the students came in and told me that his teacher said to bring all the class down to their classroom because there was a surprise. When we got there we saw a baby bear. One of the boy's dad works at Bear World and he helps raise and take care of the baby bears so he brought one in to show to the class. It was so awesome. I actually held a real bear!!!
He was so small and such a cute little thing. He had way long claws.

3.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
that is really cool liz. did the bear have sharp teeth?
That's Awesome!! That's like a once in a life time opportunity.
I am way jealous. That is so cool!
That is so cool! I want to hold a baby bear. Greg says, is that a black bear?
Post a Comment