For one of my classes, adapted P.E., I had to go bowling 4 times out of the semester with some disabled kids that we got to teach P.E. to throughout the semester. It was fun. We played under the black light and I drew highlighter on myself; it glows under the black light. Brett wouldn't do it; he was a party pooper (just kidding, maybe his mom just taught him not to draw on his body and he was obedient) It's so cool, you should try it next time you go cosmic bowling.
4.04.2009
Bowling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
so all that wii bowling paid off then?? All the pictures of avery are so cute, although I don't think its fair of her to only want to play with the frog and not the rest of the toy he goes with.
Fun! Remember when we went cosmic bowling at mullet lanes and we drew ALL over ourselves? We put eyeliner on Blake...LOL good times. Hey you can bowl better than me that's for dang sure!
Post a Comment