Brett and I celebrated our five year anniversary on August 25th! I love this man so much. A shout out to him... He is a great husband. He does so much for me and our little family. The last five years being married to him have been so fun and rewarding. We decided after being married for five years and having a little girl who is almost four and having never been away for more than a few hours we deserved to have a getaway together just Brett and me. Thankful to my sister in law and bro Steve for watching our kids. We took off and spent the night in bountiful and went to Lagoon the next day. It was Brett's first experience at an amusement park. We had a great time! I love spending time with my best friend. Love you Brett!







1 comment:
Congratulations! on five years! luv you guys...now just a million more to go. :)
Post a Comment