I love fair time in Burley Idaho. And luckily Nancy was in town during fair so we went to the David Nail concert together. It was so fun. The last time we went together was when I was pregnant with Avery. We have so much fun at concerts together and dance the entire time.
"Let it rain, Let it pour..."
We even got a picture with his band. They said David was busy talking with his wife on the phone so we figured that was ok and she was more important than us :) although it would have been cool to get a picture with him also.
We went to the fair as a family a couple of times. We had a fun time at the rodeo and seeing all the animals. Avery had a blast petting every animal she saw!
Oakley loved her ice cream cone. what a mess!
Oakley hated the pigs.
Although Avery loved them all she said the sheep were her favorite.












1 comment:
WE are awesome at concerts! I had so much fun. I love you!!! thanks for giving me the night and let Brett know that I really appreciated it too, please!
Post a Comment