Well a lot has happened in the past 3 weeks for us. We moved from Washington to Burley. We are very excited and happy to be here in Burley. We found a little house to rent for a little while. It is fun to be around my family and our friends. We have been so welcomed in our new ward. It is the most friendly ward we have been in yet. I started teaching swimming lessons again at the Burley pool a few hours a day. I forgot how much I love doing that. It is so fun to get to swim everyday again and play with all the kids. We have already been swimming together as a family a few times, been fishing a couple times, had BBQs with family, did a yard sale (which was worth it but kind of tiring) and we have much more time this summer to do a lot of other fun things. On top of all of that the best thing is that BRETT GOT A JOB (that he actually wants to do... he was gonna work construction for a while but really didn't want to). He works for the Minidoka county. It is a pretty good job for our family right now with great benefits. We are so happy to be here. I haven't taken many pictures since we have been here but I will do that and post some soon.







1 comment:
Congrats! That's exciting for your family and so nice to be closer to extended family! I miss Burley, feels like I haven't been there forever! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Post a Comment