1.27.2012

Some Recent Happenings

Lately I have been just hanging out with the girls everyday. We play lots and make lots of crafts. Grandma got out the little tikes vanity that she has had for many years and the girls love it. I just wanted to some share some recent pictures...


It also snowed here quite a bit so I took Avery out to play in the snow. The snow was only good for like one day (the day it was snowing) because the next day there was freezing rain and all the snow was icy and as hard as a rock, but we got enjoy it for one day. Oakley didn't get to experience playing in the snow though because she was sick.
Avery thought it was so funny to throw snowballs at Reagan.
We tried to build a snowman but it just kept falling apart.
Also there was a big event in Brett's family just recently. Brett's little brother Travis got married. WOOHOO! Weddings are so fun! We went back to Rexburg a few days after Christmas for their wedding and then there was a reception in Kennewick a week later. The girls got pretty new dresses for the wedding.
Here is the whole fam at the reception.
They had a dance at the end and it was so fun. I got my moves on and Brett even dance with me a bit.

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

Nice flipflops. Isn't it cold winter up there? :)
You look so cute in all your pics. I'm kindof going through an ugly faze right now, but you look super cute in all the picks. luv ya!