We went out while everyone was here and I did family pictures of all of Brett's family with the help of Tara (Brett's Aunt); it's a little hard to push the button and be in the picture also :) I love them. I think that they turned out really good. 

My happy cute little family.

Kevin and Teri. My personal favorite is the first one of these two :)
Avery was such a pill, but we still love her :) There was no getting her to smile. Oh well at least she wasn't crying in every picture except this one.
Michelle
Travis and Julie. Aren't they cute?

Ryan, Rachel, Trevor, and Emily :)
Hope you enjoyed :)















3 comments:
Liz those are sooo dang cute. I wish you lived closer and I would have your do ours. You are amazing. Great Job. :) Love them.
You look Hot..ouwa ou ou..The girls look darling, but what is that growing on Bretts face?
hehehe
And in the pic of the kids with the grandparnets, Avery looks JUST like you. even the whiny face.
luv ya!
So dang cute! I love the chalk board. Hey when am I ever gonna see you now? You're like on the other side of the world up there. When will you be in Id?
Post a Comment