5.30.2011

Starting a Business

I am really excited to start my new business, Liz Stephens Photography. Brett got me a camera and everything to get started. When we went down to Burley for Andrea's graduation I took pictures of some of my family to get a portfolio started. I really love doing photography and am excited to take many pictures in the future! These are just a few of the many I took over the weekend. To see them all go to my website www.lizstephensphotography.blogspot.com


These ones are of my beautiful little sister. It was so fun to take pictures of her.



These are my adorable nephews and my neice Kaelee. This barn was a perfect backdrop for their pictures.


This train car was also a perfect place for pictures!

Love these little girls.




I think that this is a great picture of my parents. Love you mom and dad!




I am so grateful for my husband and the help and support he has given me to help me do this. Love you Brett!

2 comments:

KJ Ramsey said...

These pictures look awesome! You do a really great job :)

Celeste said...

Yay Liz! I am so excited for you and your photography business! You are super creative! Love it!