These girls and Brett are my world. I love them all so much. Mother's Day was a few weeks back now but just thought I would still do a little post about it. I love my mom and all that she has taught me. And I love being a mom now. There is nothing better!

Brett and the girls got me something that I have really been wanting for a while, a scroll saw, for mother's day. Although I do like teaching and am glad Igraduated from school I want to be a stay at home mom and be with my kids. So I have been trying to think of ways that I can make some money for use doing things from our home. With my new scroll saw I am making these family blocks and selling them. Hopefully I can make enough and even sell them at a craft fair. I have also been interested in something else that I want to do but I will save that for another post another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment