11.07.2010

Halloween

This year for Halloween Avery was a giraffe. What better holiday is there for a 2 year old? She loved trick or treating. It was so fun for her to get lots of candy just by looking cute.
Brett and I took her around a neighbor hood that is in our ward. She really thought it was so awesome to get all this candy.
We also carved pumpkins with some friends. Brett didn't carve one this year because he was too into the Oregon game that was on, but that's okay they won so I guess it was worth watching. Avery helped me a little bit but she didn't really want to touch the pumpkin insides.
This was my finished pumpkin.
Although the doll didn't stay in the pumpkin for long because as you can see it made Avery pretty upset, but it was pretty darn funny.

3 comments:

Nancy Page said...

that is the cutest giraffe I've ever seen!! And I'm lovin the pumpkin!!! Good times, Good times!
Are you squishing that baby, laying on your big ol tummy?
Luv you!

Lana Boehler said...

Oh Liz She is adorable. Love that costume. she is going to be a great big sister. You look so good. I can't wait to see that baby. Hope all is well. Love Ya

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

I like your bumpkin. But you're not supposed to lay on your belly. It hurts Oakley. :)And I LOVE the quilt. Holy crap, I've gotta get Brett's mom to make me one of those when we have a kid. Like you!