10.17.2010

She'll be here soon!

We are getting ready to welcome Oakley into the world. Brett's mom made this adorable quilt for Oakley. (Avery has one just like it but it is just different colors) We only have about 7 more weeks and I am getting excited about having her. An update on us... Brett is still busy with school and midterms are coming up soon. I am so excited to be almost done with student teaching. I have about 5 more weeks of lesson planning and a little over a week of observing left so it is coming close to ending. I love student teaching (most days). I am kind of tired of being so busy though and I know this may sound weird but I can not wait for those few days of resting in the hospital; I would say of resting at home after the baby comes but I do have a two year old so it may be a little different then it was when I came home with just her. :) We are excited to be blessed with another child though and see our family grow.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

super cute blanket! We are so excited, too! :)

Jaylynn said...

very cute quilt! The name is adorable and so excited for you!