Brett, Stephen, Lindsay, and I all went out and got some of our own fireworks to light off on the 4th. We just got a package of little fountain ones and really they weren't very good but it was still fun to have our own fireworks. And of course we got Sparklers! When we got to the fireworks stand the guy asked us what we wanted and linds and I quickly and very excitedly said sparklers so Brett then made the comment "two girls in there mid twenties need their sparklers." What a nice guy to make fun of us for liking sparklers. :) From my parents house where we did our fireworks we saw lots of other awesome fireworks all around us though. My pro sister-in-law linds and me!
These are our excited for fireworks faces
So we had a little accident with the sparklers. Avery didn't really want to hold one at first but I wanted her to so I helped her hold it and then she wanted to do it all by herself. When she was playing with her second sparkler the fire went all the way out and she grabbed the top of the stick where it had been hot and burnt her finger. She just got a little blister. We went and put cold water on it for a little and she was all better and ready to come see more fireworks. She is so tough :)
7.05.2010
FireWorks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
My husband and I went to the Rupert Parade and the fireworks at the Burley golf course too!! How did we not run into each other?!
makes me miss you guys! thinking of you and loving you all the time!!
nice excited faces! :)
Post a Comment