6.30.2010

Father's Day

I know Father's Day was a few weeks ago but I am just now getting around to blogging about it. This Father's Day Brett got a grill! He was really excited to get to have lots of bbqs with friends. That is not the only time we use it though. It seems like Brett has been asking me almost every night what can I grill for dinner.... so of course I really like it too. He has made at least half the dinners since we have gotten it and that never really happened too often before :)

Well enough about the grill... I am so happy to have Brett in my life. He is such a good man. He is a very loving husband. He is so wonderful to me and I am so grateful for him. He is also such a great dad. Avery adores him. We love him very much! He is such a hunk!

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

he reminds me of my hunk! :)