1.05.2010

Our Christmas morning


We had a really good Christmas. Brett and I woke up and were just laying in bed waiting for Avery to wake up and she never did so about 8:00 we decided it was time for her to wake up so we woke her and took her out to see what Santa brought her. She had fun opening presents. She would open it point and say wow. It was so cute. It is o fun to have little kids around at Christmas time.

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

Hey we bought the same wrapping paper. :)
And to the m&m's--- SURE they're for Avery. I buy candy that my kids like, too :)and while they're busy playing with toys, I eat it. :)
Oh, so many memories. Do you remember Afton at Avery's age, when I got her a stroller and doll for Christmas. Luv the pictures!