Avery loves to help me with everything recently and i have really learned to be more patient. I really do like when she wants to help me and do what mommy is doing even though she wants to touch everything and makes a mess.
Here she is helping me sew and making Christmas sugar cookies.Avery also loves to type on the computer. And when we were in Burley for Christmas Avery had to bring this little chair that my mom has into the bathroom and do her hair with me.
1.05.2010
Big Helper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
She is so dang cute.
Gre told me once when I was getting upset with my "helpers" that it's the memories. The kids will remember the memories and all the times that they helped mom do this or that. Messes can get cleaned up. I know it's hard sometimes, but if you remember that, it'll be easier to let her help without getting frusterated. Greg will take you by suprise sometimes with his "wisdom." :)
Post a Comment