12.17.2009

She loves to play

Grandma Stephens found Avery this kitchen at a thrift store and she loves it and my mom gave her dishes for her birthday. She loves to play in her kitchen and she loves the chair that came with it. She pushes that little chair up to everything to climb up. She even made it on top of the kitchen table one day. We're in trouble. Such a happy little girl.

We have had quite a bit of snow lately so I took Avery out to play for a little bit. She loved it and didn't want to go inside even though it was pretty cold outside.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

She's so cute! Big sweat cheeks! I love her little kitchen. That is so fun!

Jill said...

Pretty sure I had that same kitchen when I was little! My mom probably still has it somewhere...too funny. She's cute!